A Jackson native, Dr. House is thrilled to be part of the Jackson Center for Smiles team. After attending Jackson Preparatory School, he moved on to earn his undergraduate degree at the University of Mississippi and remained there to earn a Masters degree in Biomedical Sciences. As someone who had always had an interest in the medical field and loved working with his hands, Dr. House knew that his next move would be to continue at his alma mater for his Doctorate of Medicine in Dentistry.
Meet Dr. House
Dr. House enjoys that dentistry allows him to perform a wide variety of treatments, but he is particularly fond of the opportunity it provides to build relationships with patients over time. He looks forward to doing just that with the patients of Jackson Center for Smiles.
The care and attention our patients have come to expect from us won’t change, but having another doctor on board will bring new opportunities, such as:
- Extended hours, as Dr. House will be able to treat patients beyond the hours that we’ve normally kept.
- Dr. House is on the provider lists of many dental insurers, meaning that patients could be able to use their dental benefits instead of paying out-of-pocket or using one of our financial plans.
- With the addition of Dr. House, Dr. Watson will have more time to work on the advanced procedures some of our patients need.
- Together, Dr. House and Dr. Watson will be able to meet more patient needs under the same roof.
Dr. House is the perfect fit for my practice and the patients we serve.
– Dr. Jim Ed Watson and Team