Today, new technology has made almost everything faster and easier for everyone. Not surprisingly, people expect the same convenience from us. Fortunately, if you need a crown or veneer, there is a way you can have it done quickly. I can provide this restorative service while you wait!
What Is CEREC?
CEREC is an acronym for Chairside Economical Restorations with Esthetic Ceramics. What that means for you is a fast, comfortable, and convenient way to get tooth restorations done. Instead of a two- or three-week process, this combination of hardware and software allows us to take measurements, perform precision milling, and complete the restorative procedure in one office visit.
Benefits of CEREC
Besides the obvious saving of time, you’ll like CEREC because:
- You’ll have little waiting to enjoy your smile. Come in with your problem, leave the same day with your problem solved.
- CEREC uses digital imaging for impressions, so there is no need to go through the messy, time-consuming mold-taking process of the traditional treatment.
- Using 3D CAD/CAM technology means the restorations are done with precise accuracy, meaning there will be less need for adjustments and corrections.
- There will be no temporary crown needed. Temporary crowns are cemented in place to protect the area while you wait for the permanent crown to arrive. Since you wait in the office, you won’t need to go through this process.
- CEREC restorations are strong and long-lasting, and since the restoration is matched closely to your other teeth in shape and color, they are very natural-looking.
There’s no longer any need to wait or put off much-needed repair because of worries about the time it takes. If you need a crown, veneer, or single-tooth restoration, one office visit may be all you need. Call all our office today to set up your appointment and find out if CEREC is right for you.